LSN Media publishes a successful portfolio of free newspapers targeted to their local markets across Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Northamptonshire as well as magazines and associated websites.
The business was established in 1977 with Bedfordshire on Sunday and grew organically until it was purchased by Iliffe News and Media Ltd in August 2005.
In 2008, LSN Media purchased the Northants Herald & Post series of free weekly newspapers from Trinity Mirror PLC. These titles include two editions covering Northampton and Wellingborough and Rushden.
Bedfordshire on Sunday is LSN Media's original title and has been an established front-runner in local newspapers for over 30 years. It is part of a series of free titles targeted and distributed to the Borough of Bedford, Mid Beds and the surrounding villages. The latest independent market research confirms that this newspaper is the undisputed market leading title across north and mid beds and that it has more readers per week than any other local title. (RSGB 2008)
In 2010 LSN Media re-launched Luton on Sunday to complement the midweek Wednesday title Luton & Dunstable Express. Together they are the preferred newspaper for all advertising from Luton Borough Council as well as other significant businesses and organisations across the area.
MKNews is the free newspaper for Milton Keynes and the surrounding villages and has been an enormous success since its launch. It was voted by the Newspaper Society as the “Best free Newspaper in The UK” and also won the “UK Weekly Newspaper of The Year” award in 2008 by the UK Newspaper Awards panel.
Iliffe News and Media publishes award winning newspapers and websites across the East of England, the Midlands and the South East.
- Luton man charged after £40m of heroin found hidden in car
- Luton policeman Jon Henry posthumously awarded The Queen's Commendation for Bravery
- PICTURES: Thomson Airways brings Boeing 787 Dreamliner to Luton Airport
- Collision on Dunstable Road, Luton, between coach and car creates rush hour delays for motorists
- UPDATE: Two injured in road traffic collision on Lower Luton Road
- Court fines Luton business owner of Ambala Sweet in Dunstable Road £10k over poor food hygiene