A DELIVERY driver has been punched in the face during a robbery.
Luton Town’s biggest signing of the summer, Mark Cullen, has hailed John Still’s influence in bringing the former Premier League player to Kenilworth Road.
- Driver punched in face and has Mercedes Sprinter van stolen during robbery on Beechwood Road, Luton
- Tommy Robinson, leader of Luton based EDL, calls for 'feet on the streets' following Woolwich murder
- Luton shootings: Arrests made and handgun recovered by police
- VIDEO: Pupils from Farley Junior School put finishing touches to outfits for Luton International Carnival
- New supermarket set to join town - but B&Q will reduce in size
- Luton Council of Mosques condemns Woolwich murder and calls for 'peace and harmony' in communities