A 16-year-old who is feared to have drowned in Clophill lake after going missing last night is believed to be from Luton.
Kenilworth Road will first its first preseason game of this campaign, and its first match since April when Royal Antwerp FC visit tomorrow.
- Luton shooting trial latest: Nazeem Dadd tells court she lied to detectives investigating Atif Ali shooting
- Luton man Nathan Genus jailed for 10 and 1/2 years for stabbing car dealer Mohammed Hoque 11 times
- BREAKING: Teenager feared drowned at Clophill lake believed to be from Luton
- BREAKING: Emergency services search Clophill lake after reports of missing teenager
- Luton man Aaron Brannigan charged with GBH following serious assault outside Asda store in Wigmore
- Dunstable road shut following collision involving car and push bike