A MAN with a small dog may be an important witness to the stabbing of a 59-year-old man, police have said.
Seven new players have signed for Luton Town this summer, but Anthony Charles’ arrival at Kenilworth Road on Wednesday is arguably the most significant.
- Barnfield student wins world wrestling title
- Duo arrested after man walks into surgery on Liverpool Road, Luton with stab wounds
- Men robbed of several thousand pounds at gunpoint in Crescent Rise, Luton whilst trying to buy a BMW 320 car
- Man arrested in relation to Fountains Road shooting bailed by police
- Digital E-Edition
- Police hunt for teenager responsible for robberies in Marsh Farm, Luton