SIR – I have recently been sent a leaflet from the council which is proposing traffic calming measures in the Wigmore area.
- Zero for food hygiene: Which restaurants and cafes in Luton have the worst Food Standards Agency ratings?
- Luton teenager left with puncture wound after being attacked outside Tesco in Sundon Park
- Luton airport experiences delays as a result of diversions due to bad weather affecting Gatwick
- Luton woman with a small child robbed at knifepoint in Oak Road
- Police name teenager who drowned in Clophill lake as Conor McColl
- Judge at Luton Crown Court gives man 12-month order after he drove his Range Rover at a woman who showed him her bum