Starring James Stewart, Donna Reed and Lionel Barrymore, It’s A Wonderful Life (PG) is a story about an angel who helps a frustrated businessman (George Bailey) by showing him what life if never existed.
Bailey has spent his entire life giving up his big dreams for the good of his town.
But in the present, on Christmas Eve, he is broken and suicidal over the misplacing of an $8,000 loan and the plans of an evil millionaire.
Bailey’s guardian angel, Clarence, falls to Earth, literally, and shows him how his town, family, and friends would turn out if he had never been born.
He finally sees how much he meant to so many people so should he really throw it all away?
Tickets cost £6 standard, with concessions at £4. You can book by calling the box office on 01582 602080 or visiting www.grovetheatre.co.uk
- Police launch investigation after video is posted online of attack in Crawley Road, Luton
- Luton woman Runa Khan, from Maple Road West, charged with distributing terrorist publications
- Man in Dunstable left with serious facial injury following road rage incident in Skimpot Road
- Screening for Luton version of 'Happy' by Pharrell Williams scheduled for Saturday
- Trio, including woman holding a small child, abuse man with learning difficulties in Brantwood Park, Luton
- Drunken workman who grabbed a woman's breasts at her home near Dunstable is jailed for 18 months