Starring James Stewart, Donna Reed and Lionel Barrymore, It’s A Wonderful Life (PG) is a story about an angel who helps a frustrated businessman (George Bailey) by showing him what life if never existed.
Bailey has spent his entire life giving up his big dreams for the good of his town.
But in the present, on Christmas Eve, he is broken and suicidal over the misplacing of an $8,000 loan and the plans of an evil millionaire.
Bailey’s guardian angel, Clarence, falls to Earth, literally, and shows him how his town, family, and friends would turn out if he had never been born.
He finally sees how much he meant to so many people so should he really throw it all away?
Tickets cost £6 standard, with concessions at £4. You can book by calling the box office on 01582 602080 or visiting www.grovetheatre.co.uk
- Football: Southampton replica could be possible for Luton Town, says midfielder Alex Lawless
- Taxi driver has car windows smashed in racist attack in Hitchin Road, Luton, while family were sat in the back
- Woman robbed and groped by group of men in Telford Way underpass, Luton on Saturday evening
- Six men deny trying to murder Atif Ali in Luton after it is alleged he was shot in the thigh following a deliberate car crash
- Man suffers broken arm after attack by two men and woman in Asda car park on Court Drive, Dunstable
- Man robbed and hit over the head with a metal bar in Dallow Road, Luton