THE case against a woman accused of assisting an offender after a shooting in Luton last year was today (Wednesday) dropped at Luton Crown Court.
- Which takeaways are scored 'zero' or 'one' in Bedfordshire by the Food Standards Agency?
- Football: Luton Town manager John Still 'blown away' by celebrations after trophy presentation
- Pest controller snaps picture of 18-inch 'super rat' in Library Road, Luton
- Big day being planned over Luton Town FC's Skrill Premier success
- Luton named in top UK postcodes for fertility in Royal Mail survey
- Fight in Luton leaves man in hospital