A PENSIONER and his wife accused of turning their Dunstable home into a factory for bogus bomb detectors will face a retrial after a jury could not decide over their guilt.
- Barnfield student wins world wrestling title
- Men robbed of several thousand pounds at gunpoint in Crescent Rise, Luton whilst trying to buy a BMW 320 car
- Man arrested in relation to Fountains Road shooting bailed by police
- Police hunt for teenager responsible for robberies in Marsh Farm, Luton
- Digital E-Edition
- Luton South MP 'utterly delighted' at the birth of his first child