A burglar who breached his probation conditions is being hunted by police.
Graham Pinsent, 42, was jailed in October 2010 for the burglary of a house in Runley Road, Luton, in March earlier that year.
He was released from prison on licence on April 25 of this year and is now wanted after breaking the conditions.
Once found, Pinsent will be returned to prison where he will serve the remainder of his sentence until December 14, 2013.
Pinsent is believed to be in the Luton area and is known to have contacts in the High Town, Luton North, Hockwell Ring, Leagrave, Dallow areas and it is believed he has also been spotted in the Toddington area.
Anyone who has information about his whereabouts is urged to contact Bedfordshire Police, in confidence, on 101, or text information 07786 200011.
Alternatively you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- Man seriously injured after shooting on Dunstable Road following car accident
- PICTURES: Forensic officers examine site of shooting on Dunstable Road this morning
- New supermarket set to join town - but B&Q will reduce in size
- BREAKING: Man arrested in connection with car crash shooting
- Police release new description of suspect in Dunstable Road shooting
- EXCLUSIVE: First pictures as armed police arrest shooting suspect in Marsh Farm, Luton