A burglar who breached his probation conditions is being hunted by police.
Graham Pinsent, 42, was jailed in October 2010 for the burglary of a house in Runley Road, Luton, in March earlier that year.
He was released from prison on licence on April 25 of this year and is now wanted after breaking the conditions.
Once found, Pinsent will be returned to prison where he will serve the remainder of his sentence until December 14, 2013.
Pinsent is believed to be in the Luton area and is known to have contacts in the High Town, Luton North, Hockwell Ring, Leagrave, Dallow areas and it is believed he has also been spotted in the Toddington area.
Anyone who has information about his whereabouts is urged to contact Bedfordshire Police, in confidence, on 101, or text information 07786 200011.
Alternatively you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- Man stabbed several times in the arm and shoulder in Luton underpass in daylight attack
- Motorcyclist left with 'life-changing injuries' after hit and run collision in Parkside Drive in Houghton Regis
- IPCC outlines scope of investigation into the death of Luton man Leon Briggs, who passed away in police custody
- Luton man charged with conspiracy to supply cocaine after police seize van with drugs worth £10k in Cardiff
- BREAKING: Missing 21-year-old Sean Kennedy from Flitwick found safe and well
- Woman cut with knife and has Apple iPhone 4 stolen during robbery in Ash Road, Luton