Would you like The Mall to ‘fix it’ for you? The Luton shopping centre is offering to lend a hand to those who need a little bit of extra help.
Staff will be giving up a day’s work in the centre for charities and not-for-profit organisations to help them do the things that they never get the time to do.
Send in your request with the details of your organisation and what you would like the team to do by July 31.
Post your request to ‘We want The Mall to fix it for us’, Mall Management, Luton, 37, The Mall Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 2LJ or email AMP.Luton@themall.co.uk
The request will be reviewed by the team and will select the most deserving request.
- Teen shooting: Boy shot in the back 'may not walk again'
- CCTV images released following 'violent' assault on shop keepers
- Murder charge reduced to ABH for Luton man
- Shisha café fined £375 for breaking smoking laws
- Tenants encouraged to swap homes
- Bus 'neglect' case: Court told how elderly woman was left on bus overnight with no food, water or heating