Would you like The Mall to ‘fix it’ for you? The Luton shopping centre is offering to lend a hand to those who need a little bit of extra help.
Staff will be giving up a day’s work in the centre for charities and not-for-profit organisations to help them do the things that they never get the time to do.
Send in your request with the details of your organisation and what you would like the team to do by July 31.
Post your request to ‘We want The Mall to fix it for us’, Mall Management, Luton, 37, The Mall Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 2LJ or email AMP.Luton@themall.co.uk
The request will be reviewed by the team and will select the most deserving request.
- VIDEO: Emotional vigil marks one month since the death of Luton man Leon Briggs in police custody
- Thief produces blade during Luton town centre robbery
- Rogue trader warning after Luton resident is conned out of £19,000
- Man stabbed several times in the arm and shoulder in Luton underpass in daylight attack
- GALLERY: Spectacular sunrise greets Bedfordshire residents
- WEATHER: Priority routes in Luton to be gritted as temperatures look set to drop