EVER heard the one about the guy who abandoned his driving test halfway through and jumped into a train home because he thought he had failed?
- Men robbed of several thousand pounds at gunpoint in Crescent Rise, Luton whilst trying to buy a BMW 320 car
- Barnfield student wins world wrestling title
- Luton teen left with 'serious head injury' after being struck with plank of wood wrapped in barbed wire
- Police hunt for teenager responsible for robberies in Marsh Farm, Luton
- Eleven week road closure to repair 'sinking' Poynters Road in Dunstable
- Driver causes £400 worth of damage to car with baseball bat in Dunstable 'road rage' attack