Easyjet adds Copenhagen and Lyon to their Luton Airport winter schedule
EASYJET have added two new routes to their winter 2014 schedules from Luton Airport.
From November 3, passengers will be able to fly to and from Copenhagen, Denmark and Lyon, France.
These two destinations are part of a deal that sees easyJet offer 1.5 million seats available in and out of Luton Airport to 35 destinations across the UK, Europe and Iceland.
The announcement comes just days after easyJet announced a new 10 year deal with the airport which could see the airline double in size at Luton to carry nine million passengers each year and grow capacity by 20 per cent over the next year.
Sophie Dekkers, easyJet's UK director, said: “Today easyJet has launched its winter schedule from Luton offering flights on 35 different routes between October 2014 and February 2015.
“When developing our flying schedule we consider many factors including customer feedback and holiday trends to ensure we’re offering the right combination of flights at a great price. We’ve therefore added two exciting new destinations to our comprehensive network, to Lyon and Copenhagen.”
- Football: New Luton Town kit appears on Football League website
- Luton & Dunstable Hospital doctor Ekta Patel to appear at Bollywood Showstoppers at the O2 Arena alongside Shahid Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha
- Luton man Shahzad Mahroof tells jury he asked someone to break the legs of his love rival Atif Ali
- Zero for food hygiene: Which restaurants and cafes in Luton have the worst Food Standards Agency ratings?
- Luton woman with a small child robbed at knifepoint in Oak Road
- Judge at Luton Crown Court gives man 12-month order after he drove his Range Rover at a woman who showed him her bum