Easyjet adds Copenhagen and Lyon to their Luton Airport winter schedule
EASYJET have added two new routes to their winter 2014 schedules from Luton Airport.
From November 3, passengers will be able to fly to and from Copenhagen, Denmark and Lyon, France.
These two destinations are part of a deal that sees easyJet offer 1.5 million seats available in and out of Luton Airport to 35 destinations across the UK, Europe and Iceland.
The announcement comes just days after easyJet announced a new 10 year deal with the airport which could see the airline double in size at Luton to carry nine million passengers each year and grow capacity by 20 per cent over the next year.
Sophie Dekkers, easyJet's UK director, said: “Today easyJet has launched its winter schedule from Luton offering flights on 35 different routes between October 2014 and February 2015.
“When developing our flying schedule we consider many factors including customer feedback and holiday trends to ensure we’re offering the right combination of flights at a great price. We’ve therefore added two exciting new destinations to our comprehensive network, to Lyon and Copenhagen.”
- Luton shooting trial latest: Nazeem Dadd tells court she lied to detectives investigating Atif Ali shooting
- BREAKING: Teenager feared drowned at Clophill lake believed to be from Luton
- BREAKING: Police confirm discovery of body of missing 16-year-old boy at Clophill lake
- BREAKING: Emergency services search Clophill lake after reports of missing teenager
- Luton man Nathan Genus jailed for 10 and 1/2 years for stabbing car dealer Mohammed Hoque 11 times
- Bollywood star Salman Khan's new blockbuster Kick to open at Luton Cineworld today