A 21-year-old woman from Luton has died as a result of a road crash in Northern Ireland.
Michelle Antoinette Hulford died after a collision between a car, in which she was a passenger, and an agricultural vehicle in Doagh, which is 15 miles from Belfast, on Monday (July 9).
Two more women, aged 54 and 25, and a 14-month-old child were taken to a nearby hospital for treatment to their injuries.
The driver of the agricultural vehicle received facial injuries that are not believed to be life-threatening.
He was the sole occupant in the vehicle.
The crash happened in Ballymena Road at its junctions with Grange Road and Newmill Road.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the collision.
- Film Reviews: The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug, Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues & American Hustle
- INTERVIEW: Luton actor Aaron Fontaine on going from Lewsey Farm to Hollyoaks
- Delays at Luton Airport after air traffic control 'technical problem'
- Former Eastenders actor Leslie Grantham helps to turn on Luton's Christmas lights
- Spend a penny on 'to let' toilet block in High Town, Luton
- Christmas cheer for 14 families in Luton as they move into their new homes