Friends and family of school girl Megan-Leigh Peat have left floral tributes to their lost loved one at the scene of her death.
Megan, 15, who attended Harlington Upper School, died in the early hours of Saturday morning in Ailesbury Road, Ampthill.
On Monday people began visiting the location to pay their respects.
One note left at the scene from a friend said: "R.I.P sweetie. Didn't always see you but you left amazing memories of us. Sleep tight angel. Love you forever"
More tributes poured in on social network site Twitter.
@_JulieJoyce said: “RIP Megan-Leigh Peat a beautiful girl with a big heart thank u 4 looking after my AJ and being such a fantastic mate gud night & god bless x”
@MiaHaggertyx said: “r.i.p megan-leigh peat, we all miss you loads, we know your not coming back, but your always in our hearts beautiful<3<3”
@osnapitzlisaaa said: “The amount of nasty scum we live with in this world. R.I.P Megan-Leigh Peat, no one can hurt you now. Sleep tight beautiful:* ♥♥♥”
- Luton man charged after £40m of heroin found hidden in car
- Luton policeman Jon Henry posthumously awarded The Queen's Commendation for Bravery
- PICTURES: Thomson Airways brings Boeing 787 Dreamliner to Luton Airport
- Collision on Dunstable Road, Luton, between coach and car creates rush hour delays for motorists
- UPDATE: Two injured in road traffic collision on Lower Luton Road
- Court fines Luton business owner of Ambala Sweet in Dunstable Road £10k over poor food hygiene