Jimmy’s World Grill & Bar is looking for undercover spies for a top secret mission.
The Luton-based restaurant is looking for volunteers to try and test the restaurant’s complete experience from the food to customer service and the successful candidate will then report back anonymously on each experience – good or bad.
The restaurant in The Mall, is dedicated to providing the highest level of service and quality at all times but, like all businesses, knows there is always room for improvement.
Ali Syed, Restaurant Manager said: “Our customers are our best critics and we value their feedback and comments, which we take incredibly seriously and address daily.
"We are looking for members of the public to ‘go on a mission’, look at every part of our business and come back with their honest views.”
The recently opened restaurant offers diners a multi cuisine all-you-can-eat concept of Chinese, Mexican, Italian, Japanese and Indian freshly prepared and cooked on site.
Jimmy’s’ management are looking for eight volunteers to give their honest feedback and opinions on; food choice and quality; drinks selection; price; service; and overall customer experience.
To register your interest, please email us with details of why you would be the best undercover critic for Jimmy’s, along with your name and a contact number to email@example.com
- Man arrested in connection with car crash shooting
- Police release new description of suspect in Dunstable Road shooting
- New supermarket set to join town - but B&Q will reduce in size
- Thricknells Close shooting: Police arrest two men in connection with attempted murder of 16-year-old shot in the back in Marsh Farm, Luton
- Road death inquest: Coroner concludes Luton man Glen Adam died from injuries after being hit by car
- Man seriously injured after shooting on Dunstable Road following car accident