Thomson Airways is giving residents and holidaymakers the chance to name one of its new Boeing 787 Dreamliners using Twitter.
The competition was launched at Luton airport last weekend, with the company adding #nameourplane onto the side of one of their 737 aircrafts, so that members of the public can tweet an image or the location of where they spotted the hashtag, along with their reasons why they should get to name the plane.
Those who don't catch a glimpse of the special 737, can still tweet their suggested name using the #nameourplane hashtag.
Chris Browne, Managing Director of Thomson Airways said: "The arrival of the 787 Dreamliners will be an exciting time for Thomson Airways and our customers. It was only fitting to name one of these revolutionary aircraft in an equally innovative way.
"Not only will the winner choose the name of our state-of-the-art aircraft, but they will also win a flight on-board where they can enjoy a host of ground-breaking features designed to make their in-flight experience more enjoyable."
Entrants will have just 140 characters (including the hashtag) to make their case with any original twitpics of the tagged plane given special consideration.
- Man seriously injured after shooting on Dunstable Road following car accident
- PICTURES: Forensic officers examine site of shooting on Dunstable Road this morning
- New supermarket set to join town - but B&Q will reduce in size
- BREAKING: Man arrested in connection with car crash shooting
- Police release new description of suspect in Dunstable Road shooting
- EXCLUSIVE: First pictures as armed police arrest shooting suspect in Marsh Farm, Luton