UK and World Sport
Nearly 10,000 children aged five to seven are providing unpaid care for their family members or guardians, according to census figures.
Campaign group UK Uncut Legal Action has lost its High Court challenge over the legality of the "sweetheart" tax deal between HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and Goldman Sachs.
Women on television are affected by a "combination of ageism and sexism" that does not apply to men, new figures show.
The UK's so-called "fuel poverty gap" is widening, although the total number in fuel poverty has fallen, according to a government report.
The BBC apologises for a Newsnight report about military charity Help for Heroes which gave the false impression that it was responsible for shortcomings in the support offered to wounded veterans.
A 32-year-old man is arrested and charged in connection with a stand-off at a pharmacy in Edinburgh's Royal Mile.
- Man seriously injured after shooting on Dunstable Road following car accident
- PICTURES: Forensic officers examine site of shooting on Dunstable Road this morning
- New supermarket set to join town - but B&Q will reduce in size
- EXCLUSIVE: First pictures as armed police arrest shooting suspect in Marsh Farm, Luton
- Digital E-Edition
- Jury clears driver in 'neglect' case