Fatal fall girl glass missing
A two-year-old girl plunged to her death from a fourth-floor balcony after glass panelling protecting children from the 60ft fall was missing.
Ryaheen Banimuslem fell from the city-centre complex in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, on Wednesday afternoon.
She was taken to Sheffield Children's Hospital where she died from her injuries, South Yorkshire Police said.
- Man arrested in connection with car crash shooting
- Police release new description of suspect in Dunstable Road shooting
- New supermarket set to join town - but B&Q will reduce in size
- Thricknells Close shooting: Police arrest two men in connection with attempted murder of 16-year-old shot in the back in Marsh Farm, Luton
- Road death inquest: Coroner concludes Luton man Glen Adam died from injuries after being hit by car
- Man seriously injured after shooting on Dunstable Road following car accident