Fatal fall girl glass missing
A two-year-old girl plunged to her death from a fourth-floor balcony after glass panelling protecting children from the 60ft fall was missing.
Ryaheen Banimuslem fell from the city-centre complex in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, on Wednesday afternoon.
She was taken to Sheffield Children's Hospital where she died from her injuries, South Yorkshire Police said.
- VIDEO: Emotional vigil marks one month since the death of Luton man Leon Briggs in police custody
- Thief produces blade during Luton town centre robbery
- Rogue trader warning after Luton resident is conned out of £19,000
- Man stabbed several times in the arm and shoulder in Luton underpass in daylight attack
- GALLERY: Spectacular sunrise greets Bedfordshire residents
- WEATHER: Priority routes in Luton to be gritted as temperatures look set to drop