Will.i.am tops UK singles chart
The latest single from Will.i.am has stormed to the top of the charts.
His track This Is Love, featuring Eva Simons, took the number one spot from Maroon 5.
It is set to be featured on #willpower, the American rapper's forthcoming fourth studio album.
On Saturday night he shared pictures of himself and Cheryl Cole on Twitter, as she celebrated her 29th birthday at one of his concerts in Las Vegas, where he persuaded the crowd to sing Happy Birthday to her.
Elsewhere in the singles chart, a new entry by Chris Brown, entitled Don't Wake Me Up, entered at number three, while the US domination was confirmed by Flo Rida, whose track Whistle dropped one place to four.
The highest British entry in the singles chart came courtesy of Cole, who took the number five spot with Call My Name, according to the Official UK Charts Company.
Meanwhile American rockers Linkin Park secured their third UK number one album with new entry Living Things.
Maroon 5 matched their number two spot in the singles chart as new release Overexposed entered the album charts in second place.
Ed Sheeran's album entitled +, which has spent 42 weeks in the chart, fell four places to seven.
Teenage heartthrob Justin Bieber, who held the UK number one spot for the first time last week, dropped down to four. The only other new entry in the top 10 was Wild Ones by Flo Rida, which entered at number eight.
- Man stabbed several times in the arm and shoulder in Luton underpass in daylight attack
- VIDEO: Emotional vigil marks one month since the death of Luton man Leon Briggs in police custody
- Motorcyclist left with 'life-changing injuries' after hit and run collision in Parkside Drive in Houghton Regis
- IPCC outlines scope of investigation into the death of Luton man Leon Briggs, who passed away in police custody
- Woman cut with knife and has Apple iPhone 4 stolen during robbery in Ash Road, Luton
- Gavin Shuker MP says findings of Barnfield Federation investigation should be seen as 'reflection' of its former head Sir Peter Birkett