Three teams from the University of Bedfordshire have been shortlisted in the Times Higher Education Leadership and Management Awards 2012.
The university was shortlisted for the top honour – Outstanding Leadership and Management Team – and will be competing against universities from across the country.
Two other teams from the university are vying for the Outstanding Student Services Team and the Outstanding Student Admissions Team categories of the award.
The university is hoping to repeat last year’s success when one of its teams won the Outstanding Finance Team award.
The university’s Vice Chancellor, Professor Les Ebdon, said: “We are delighted that three of our teams have been shortlisted for these prestigious awards. It is always pleasing for our staff to be recognised for their hard work, dedication and commitment to the student experience.”
The winners of the awards - designed to celebrate leadership, management, financial and business skills in the higher education sector - will be announced on June 21.
- INTERVIEW: Luton actor Aaron Fontaine on going from Lewsey Farm to Hollyoaks
- Delays at Luton Airport after air traffic control 'technical problem'
- Aldi removes fine notices from supermarket in Church Street, Dunstable
- Christmas cheer for 14 families in Luton as they move into their new homes
- Film Reviews: The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug, Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues & American Hustle
- Pupils meet furry friends at opening of new Pets at Home store in Luton