Danny Crow has joined Newport County on a one-year deal after his departure from Luton Town.
The 26-year-old striker joined the Hatters in 2010 and made 31 appearances for the Hatters last term, scoring nine goals, but he failed to force himself into the side when manager Paul Buckle took over in March, failing to make an appearance under the new boss.
At the end of the last season it was announced that Crow was one of three players, including Dan Gleeson and Shane Blackett, that were not offered new contracts.
Exiles boss Justin Edinburgh said on the Welsh club's official site: "Press speculation was high regarding Danny Crow, with whom I have been discussing his joining our club, for several weeks.
"After visits to the club, I can now formally confirm that Danny signed a one-year deal last night.
"I am delighted that we have been able to secure Danny's services for the 2012 - 2013 season. Danny has a proven goal scoring record, and I am sure you will all join me in welcoming Danny to the club."
Ryan Charles another former Luton striker has also penned a new one-year deal to stay at Newport.
- VIDEO: Armed robber threatens worker at Genting's Casino in Luton with gun
- Coca Cola Christmas truck pulls into Luton this afternoon!
- Holidays are coming! Coca Cola truck will roll into Luton tomorrow afternoon
- Scam which cost Sky TV more than £100,000 was run from property in Luton
- LIVE: The famous Coca Cola truck has arrived in Luton!
- FILM REVIEW: Mandela, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty & 47 Ronin