Luton Town have placed Dan Walker on the transfer list after the 22-year-old rejected a second contract offer.
As the striker is under the age of 24 the Hatters are able to retain compensation rights should he agree to sign for another club.
Town are now inviting other clubs to make offers of compensation for the forward that former boss Richard Money signed from county neighbours Bedford Town two years ago.
- EXCLUSIVE: First pictures as armed police arrest shooting suspect in Marsh Farm, Luton
- Digital E-Edition
- Jury clears driver in 'neglect' case
- Busway costs claimed to be running on track
- Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder is bailed
- Football: Luton Town boss Still surprised to sign new striker Cullen