Luton Town have placed Dan Walker on the transfer list after the 22-year-old rejected a second contract offer.
As the striker is under the age of 24 the Hatters are able to retain compensation rights should he agree to sign for another club.
Town are now inviting other clubs to make offers of compensation for the forward that former boss Richard Money signed from county neighbours Bedford Town two years ago.
- Man stabbed several times in the arm and shoulder in Luton underpass in daylight attack
- VIDEO: Emotional vigil marks one month since the death of Luton man Leon Briggs in police custody
- Motorcyclist left with 'life-changing injuries' after hit and run collision in Parkside Drive in Houghton Regis
- IPCC outlines scope of investigation into the death of Luton man Leon Briggs, who passed away in police custody
- Woman cut with knife and has Apple iPhone 4 stolen during robbery in Ash Road, Luton
- Gavin Shuker MP says findings of Barnfield Federation investigation should be seen as 'reflection' of its former head Sir Peter Birkett