Ten-year-old Chloe Gallagher, from Luton, is being touted as one of Britain’s brightest young tennis talents after being included on the Lawn Tennis Association’s (LTA) Aegon FutureStars programme.
- FILM REVIEW: Non-Stop (starring Liam Neeson)
- Pupils from Lealands High School rescue Yorkshire Terrier from River Lea
- Man in Luton has jaw broken and is knocked unconscious during assault at the Bird & Bush pub in Hancock Drive
- Man who fell from building in Stuart Street, Luton, suffers serious leg injury
- Caddington village shows its support for Ava Mear
- Digital E-Edition