UK and World Sport
Sergio Perez's widely-expected move to Force India has been confirmed.
London Irish's new owners have ruled out paying over the odds to retain England wing Marland Yarde and dismissed the prospect of a Toulon-style recruitment drive.
Defender Per Mertesacker believes it could prove a good thing for Arsenal to have to tackle one of Europe's top sides in the last 16 of the Champions League.
Jose Mourinho would accept a trip to "hell" in order for Galatasaray's former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba to feel the love of Stamford Bridge.
Australia captain Michael Clarke prizes the opportunity to wrap up the Ashes 3-0 at the WACA far above the occasion of his own 100th Test.
England opener Alastair Cook knows his 100th Test will set the most exacting examination yet of his captaincy credentials.
- Luton man charged after £40m of heroin found hidden in car
- PICTURES: Thomson Airways brings Boeing 787 Dreamliner to Luton Airport
- Man left with broken nose after being hit with roll of wallpaper in Luton DIY store
- Court fines Luton business owner of Ambala Sweet in Dunstable Road £10k over poor food hygiene
- Man indecently assaults 14-year-old girl in Luton alley
- Luton scheme to create 2.6k jobs, 625 houses, hotel and casino at former Vauxhall site in Kimpton Road to be heard at council meeting