First day a washout at Dunedin
England's Test series against New Zealand got off to a wet start as play was abandoned on the first day following persistent rainfall.
Play was eventually called off for the day at at 4.15pm local time.
Play is being rescheduled to start half an hour early each day - at 9pm GMT - to make up time during the remainder of the match.
- Police appeal for information after men try and drag woman into car in Millfield Road, Luton
- Drivers facing delays after accident closes M1 motorway between Junction 10 and 11 at Luton
- Which takeaways are scored 'zero' or 'one' in Bedfordshire by the Food Standards Agency?
- Pest controller snaps picture of 18-inch 'super rat' in Library Road, Luton
- Fight in Luton leaves man in hospital
- Case dropped against woman accused of assisting offender after shooting in Fountains Road, Luton