First day a washout at Dunedin
England's Test series against New Zealand got off to a wet start as play was abandoned on the first day following persistent rainfall.
Play was eventually called off for the day at at 4.15pm local time.
Play is being rescheduled to start half an hour early each day - at 9pm GMT - to make up time during the remainder of the match.
- Luton dogging sites exposed: An industrial site & various car parks
- Criminals break into empty warehouse at former Ecomold site on Luton Road, Dunstable and fill it with rubbish
- Five arrested and premises raided as police recover stolen car parts in operation against thieves who have struck in Luton, Dunstable and Toddington
- University of Bedfordshire professor Stephen Bax set to give talk on Voynich manuscript
- Man hit by train at Leagrave station airlifted to Addenbrooke's Hospital
- Luton Sixth Form College student in hospital after being hit with knuckle dusters during failed robbery