First day a washout at Dunedin
England's Test series against New Zealand got off to a wet start as play was abandoned on the first day following persistent rainfall.
Play was eventually called off for the day at at 4.15pm local time.
Play is being rescheduled to start half an hour early each day - at 9pm GMT - to make up time during the remainder of the match.
- Luton teen left with 'serious head injury' after being struck with plank of wood wrapped in barbed wire
- Eleven week road closure to repair 'sinking' Poynters Road in Dunstable
- Driver causes £400 worth of damage to car with baseball bat in Dunstable 'road rage' attack
- Digital E-Edition
- Closing-down jewellery shop robber awaits sentence
- 'No immediate threat to club' says developer