First day a washout at Dunedin
England's Test series against New Zealand got off to a wet start as play was abandoned on the first day following persistent rainfall.
Play was eventually called off for the day at at 4.15pm local time.
Play is being rescheduled to start half an hour early each day - at 9pm GMT - to make up time during the remainder of the match.
- Luton Muslim woman faces jail after posting messages on Facebook encouraging terrorism
- Luton Crown Court told how girl, 14, who was raped and attacked in Lewsey Farm has been left with a mental age of 8
- Blaze at cannabis factory in Plaiters Way, Houghton Regis sparked by illegally tapped electricity
- Luton boy aged 16 is given discretionary life sentence after admitting to rape and GBH of 14-year-old girl in Lewsey Farm
- Gunman Bernard Pillay gives evidence at Luton Crown Court over Atif Ali shooting
- Luton residents warned after burglars mark property in St Margaret's Avenue and target it multiple times