Patience required for British pair
Great Britain's Luke Patience and Stuart Bithell have seen their assault on men's 470 gold postponed due to light wind on the south coast.
The pair, who are already mathematically guaranteed silver, were due on the water for this afternoon's medal race at 1pm, although it has been postponed due to low windflow over the Nothe course.
The latest they can sail today is 4.30pm and race officials will wait until late afternoon to decide on any medal race postponement.
In such an event, the men's 470 medal race would take place at 12pm tomorrow before the women's 470 medal race an hour later.
Meanwhile, the Elliott 6m women's match racing has also been called off this afternoon.
The sail-off matches for fifth to eighth - including the Lucy Macgregor-skippered British team, who were due on the water at midday.
Officials have said that if they cannot start racing this afternoon they would cancel that event because tomorrow is set for the semi-final stage.
- Aldi removes fine notices from supermarket in Church Street, Dunstable
- Christmas cheer for 14 families in Luton as they move into their new homes
- Pupils meet furry friends at opening of new Pets at Home store in Luton
- Thief produces blade during Luton town centre robbery
- Aldi promises that parking warning signs put up by ParkingEye at Dunstable store will go
- Rogue trader warning after Luton resident is conned out of £19,000