Designer Wedding Dresses 2012
With such a variety of wedding dresses to choose from, many brides-to-be may find it hard to choose a dress that really suits them.
When planning your wedding day you want a dress that feels like it was made just for you that will make you stand out.
There are so many wedding dress designs out there from white lace and silk to tight fitting corsets. But what about non-traditional wedding dress designs?
The latest wedding trend to be sweeping down aisles all over the country is the cropped wedding dress.
For those brides who don’t want to haul around a heavy dress on their wedding day, this design is perfect for you. Cropped wedding dresses are also ideal for summer weddings, weddings abroad or just for those brides looking for a bit of comfort.
Cropped dresses are also suitable for brides on a budget with many designs starting from just £145.
Designers for 2012 are already well underway creating vintage and chic wedding designs to make brides look and feel amazing on their big day.
- Police release CCTV pictures of men wanted in connection with fan clashes at Luton Town and Millwall FA Cup game
- Teenagers bailed by police investigating shots fired in Kirby Drive shop last month
- Cousin of murdered Luton man Jordan MaGuire visits memorial in Thrales Close
- Cliff Richard hit song 'Summer Holiday' re-written by Bedfordshire Police
- Luton Sixth Form College student Adam Deacon scoops politics award
- Digital E-Edition