Designer Wedding Dresses 2012
With such a variety of wedding dresses to choose from, many brides-to-be may find it hard to choose a dress that really suits them.
When planning your wedding day you want a dress that feels like it was made just for you that will make you stand out.
There are so many wedding dress designs out there from white lace and silk to tight fitting corsets. But what about non-traditional wedding dress designs?
The latest wedding trend to be sweeping down aisles all over the country is the cropped wedding dress.
For those brides who don’t want to haul around a heavy dress on their wedding day, this design is perfect for you. Cropped wedding dresses are also ideal for summer weddings, weddings abroad or just for those brides looking for a bit of comfort.
Cropped dresses are also suitable for brides on a budget with many designs starting from just £145.
Designers for 2012 are already well underway creating vintage and chic wedding designs to make brides look and feel amazing on their big day.
- INTERVIEW: Luton actor Aaron Fontaine on going from Lewsey Farm to Hollyoaks
- Aldi removes fine notices from supermarket in Church Street, Dunstable
- Christmas cheer for 14 families in Luton as they move into their new homes
- Delays at Luton Airport after air traffic control 'technical problem'
- Pupils meet furry friends at opening of new Pets at Home store in Luton
- Aldi promises that parking warning signs put up by ParkingEye at Dunstable store will go