Alvin & The Trilogy Band - The Ultimate Elvis Tribute
Grove Theatre, Dunstable
Friday, August 17, 7.30pm
Here is your invitation to experience the music that created a true rock ‘n’ roll legend.
Featuring the well known and highly respected Elvis Presley tribute artist and entertainer, London West End performer, as well as radio and national television celebrity Alvin Printwhistle, this is the ultimate show experience.
A life-long Elvis fan, historian and enthusiast, Alvin has been performing the works of the king the worldwide for over 25 years.
His attention to visual and vocal detail has elevated him to the status of being regarded as one of the finest Elvis stylists in the UK today.
Elvis himself had a great sense of humour and although it’s a ‘tribute show’, Alvin combines his own unique humour and famed wittiness, together with his sensational vocal talent, to create a show that cannot be compared to any other.
With such strong emphasis on the ‘fun’ element and the audience being encouraged to participate, the formula for a great night is certainly guaranteed.
The show will feature the ‘The Trilogy Band’, which comprises hand-picked musicians and highly experienced backing vocalists who perform the arrangements in the exact style of the originals.
Together they create a perfect platform for the extraordinary talents of Alvin in a not to be missed, two part spectacular.
This show will have you Rockin’ ‘n’ Rollin’ in the aisles as we celebrate the continuing legacy that is Elvis Presley.
Tickets cost between £15 and £17.
You can get them by calling the box office on 01582 602 080 or online at www.grovetheatre.co.uk
- Luton man charged after £40m of heroin found hidden in car
- Luton policeman Jon Henry posthumously awarded The Queen's Commendation for Bravery
- PICTURES: Thomson Airways brings Boeing 787 Dreamliner to Luton Airport
- Collision on Dunstable Road, Luton, between coach and car creates rush hour delays for motorists
- UPDATE: Two injured in road traffic collision on Lower Luton Road
- Court fines Luton business owner of Ambala Sweet in Dunstable Road £10k over poor food hygiene